Who should attend?
- People involved in and working around the media sector
- Business and organisation leaders and product managers
- Designers and technologists
- Editors and producers
- Journalists, creators and artists
- Marketers, advertisers and investors
- Researchers and academics
- Anyone interested in the role of the media in society
Who is attending?
Attendees include representatives of Channel 4 News, the Financial Times, Capgemini, London Business School, BT plc, Psion Ventures, the Press Association, McCann Erickson, Vodafone Group R&D, the Media Trust, Serco Usability Services, GCap Media, Media@LSE, Lion Television, Lateral, Imperial College London, Global Voices Online, Schematic, the Association for International Broadcasting, Kitsite, Cambridge University, Headshift, the Nobel Foundation, the University of Salzburg, and LBi, as well as BBC News, Radio 3, VISION, Radio 5 live, Audio and Music Interactive, and BBC Worldwide.
The final list of registered attendees can be found on the registration page, including links to their Web sites and Weblogs...